Whether you’re recovering from a workplace injury or experiencing post-injury symptoms like pain and discomfort interfering with your job and daily activities, you need occupational therapy to adapt to work and other situations while managing your medical condition.
Occupational therapy is a type of rehabilitative care that helps people with illness, injury, or disability perform their day-to-day tasks with the utmost ability.
To get the best out of your rehabilitative therapy, it’s important that it is performed by the best occupational therapist at the best occupational therapy center. But with so many occupational therapy centers around, where do you find the best one? Let’s talk about where you can find the best occupational therapy in Grand Junction, CO.
Occupational Therapy at WorkPartners Occupational Health
WorkPartners Occupational Health is the best occupational therapy center in Grand Junction, CO.
Occupational therapy offered at WorkPartners Occupational Health is designed to help you carry out your daily activities given your particular illnesses, injuries, and other health conditions. It is performed with the goal of adapting to work, home, and other situations, as well as preventing future problems.
As a necessary part of rehabilitation for so many people, occupational therapy can help improve your ability to function while managing injuries and conditions like:
- Musculoskeletal injuries such as muscle strain and sprains, muscle spasms, etc.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Nerve injuries such as nerve compression
- Inflammation of tendons
- Frozen shoulder
- Spinal cord injuries
- Chronic pain in the back, neck, or other parts of the body
How Can Occupational Health Specialists at WorkPartners Occupational Health Help You
Occupational therapy providers at WorkPartners Occupational Health are licensed professionals who can:
- Provide you with an assessment of your capabilities, limits, and health conditions
- Design a comprehensive treatment plan for you
- Use treatments like massage, ultrasound, heat/cold therapy, and others to hasten your recovery
- Prescribe assistive devices, such as canes, raised seats, and wheelchairs, and show you how you can use those
- Provide training to improve your balance, movement, and other skills
- Address certain habits and behaviors that can be harmful
- Prevent complications associated with an extended hospital stay
- Help you prevent future injuries
- Collaborate with your other providers, such as doctors and physical therapists, for your complete recovery
Finally, our OTs at WorkPartners Occupational Health think out of the box to maximize your abilities and performance despite limitations and disabilities that may be temporary or permanent.
Occupational Physical Therapy in Grand Junction, CO
Let the occupational health specialists at WorkPartners Occupational Health guide you through the intricacies of work and home life post-injury. We have a team of highly trained and dedicated providers who offer a wide range of services, including occupational therapy, to help you achieve your goal. We can not only provide your treatment of injuries, rehabilitative care, and preventive care but also file worker comp claims for you.