Comprehensive Occupational Health Services
WorkPartners Occupational Health, located in Grand Junction, Colorado offers a wide range of convenient and effective healthcare services for employees in all types of industries.
We take an active role in return-to-work program development with quality care services for job-related injuries and illnesses among your employees, as well as pre-employment services and preventive health measures.
Our comprehensive list of services includes:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Physical Therapy for Work-Related Injuries
- Chiropractic Services
- Workers’ Compensation Mental Health Services
- Preventive Health Services
- Department of Labor Impairment Evaluations and Ratings
- Blood draws using our Quest account or the lab and account of your choice
- On-site pharmacy
- 24/7 service – our staff are on call around the clock for post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol screenings
At WorkPartners Occupational Health, our priority is helping employees get back to work faster, feel productive again, and regain their financial security which, in turn, benefits the employer’s bottom line in terms of retention and productivity.
We offer friendly, personalized service; skilled medical professionals who specialize in workers’ compensation injuries; frequent and ongoing communication between doctors, employers, and employees; and timely insurance company reauthorization for treatments and specialized visits.
To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment for an employee, call WorkPartners Occupational Health today at (970) 241-5585.