Why Choose Us?
Comprehensive Occupational Health Services
When it comes to providing employers and your employees with comprehensive and timely occupational injury care on the Western Slope, you won’t find a more conscientious and accessible source than WorkPartners Occupational Health in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Why do so many companies choose WorkPartners for their workers’ compensation and occupational health care needs?
- We’re a one-stop-shop for all your occupational health needs – from pre-employment physicals, DOT physicals, drug/alcohol screening, to injury care management and rehabilitation services.
- Our doctors are all Level II certified to perform AMA Third Edition impairment ratings.
- We offer in-house chiropractic care and physical therapy.
- We have both a physical therapist and athletic trainer on-site to provide customized functional, fitness, and post-offer employment testing.
- We offer quick response to newly injured workers. New injuries can generally be seen the same day, and even on a walk-in basis.
- We consistently have the lowest cost-per-claim in the region – by an average of 40% lower. At WorkPartners, we understand that effectively managing the time and cost of injuries and maintaining open communication with employers are key to lowering your workers' compensation costs.
- Our walk-in drug screening and laboratory testing is conveniently available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Our staff is on call 24/7 for post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol screenings.
- After-hours injury triage and care is also available with a subscription to this program.
- As a private occupational health medical clinic, we have the flexibility to quickly adapt to your business’s specialized needs.
- Because we’re not part of and/or limited to a specific hospital system, we are able to utilize any of the area’s networks, maximizing timeliness, minimizing costs, and improving the quality of care.
WorkPartners provides your company with more than just workers' compensation injury care services. The following occupational health services are just a few examples of the services we can provide your business:
- DOT physicals
- Physical examinations – customized or specialized, as needed
- Functional capacity evaluations (FCEs)
- Physical abilities testing
- Functional job descriptions
- On-site analysis, including ergonomic and job site assessments
- On-site screenings
- Pulmonary function tests (PFTs)
- OSHA respirator fit tests and clearance
- Vaccinations and lab testing
Back to Work, Back to Life
Whatever your company’s needs, WorkPartners Occupational Health is equipped to provide prompt and thorough service. Our motto is “Back to Work, Back to Life,” which applies to both your employees and your business.
To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment for an employee, contact us today at (970) 241-5585.